Customer Bill of Rights
At MicroLoan Express we are serious about taking care of our customers! We want to make sure our customers are always treated fairly, understand the terms of their payday loan and are always given the respect they deserve.
- You have the right to courteous and professional service from all MicroLoan Express co-workers and affiliates.
- You have the right to have your financial privacy and personal identity protected during and after transacting business with MicroLoan Express.
- You have the right to receive full written disclosure of all fees and terms associated with your payday loan.
- You have the right to rescind your loan, at no cost, within one (1) business day of accepting a payday advance.
- You have the right to file a grievance against any co-worker or affiliate of MicroLoan Express if you believe that you have been treated in a manner that violates the Customer Bill of Rights. In such case, MicroLoan Express corporate members will investigate your allegation and work with you and the store personnel to resolve the issue.
- You have the right to lawful and professional collection practices.
- Upon repayment of your payday advance, you have the right to decline any offer to assume an additional payday advance.
- You have the right to demand that all co-workers and affiliates of MicroLoan Express adhere to the payday lending law (s) of the State of South Carolina.
If you feel that you have not been treated in accordance with the Customer Bill of Rights, please Contact Us immediately by clicking the link below or by calling us Toll Free at 1 (877) 311-7496.